Joachim KLIMKEIT (hereafter referred to as "I") attaches particular importance to your privacy and respect for your personal data.
Subject to change, it is recommended that you consult it regularly in order to be aware of any changes adopted.
I reserve the right to modify it as I see fit, whether to provide additional clarification or to comply with new legislation.
Also, I cannot be held responsible for any breach of your commitment to consult this policy.
Personal dataAll personal data that you communicate to me will be received and stored in a strictly confidential manner. Under no circumstances may these data be marketed or disclosed to a third party without your prior authorization, unless, a case of force majeure should arise.
I only use your personal data for professional and administrative purposes (personalized advice, quotes, customer history, etc.), and not for commercial or private purposes.
The personal data that I collect via the site (contact form) or by phone / e-mail are as follows:
- your name,
- your email address,
- your phone number,
- your message.
- billing address,
- payment information (dates, means, amounts, ...),
- your contact details in the event of a home session.
In addition, no cookie system is used on the site, except indirectly through Google Analytics, which collects anonymous information for statistical purposes, to better understand your browsing and the pages that interest you and thus offer you a site more suited to your needs. Using this site expressly implies your agreement on this point.
The personal data that you provide is used for the sole purpose of facilitating the handling of your request, to recontact you and / or provide you with a response that is as complete, optimal and precise as possible.
When making contact via the contact form, I am the only one to have access to this data, and will be solely responsible for it.
All confidential and private data that you may subsequently communicate to me will be subject to the same policy and the same treatment as that received via the contact form of the site and in case of collaboration (see above), and this independently the communication channel used (face to face during an appointment, by phone, e-mail, or via the site).
Any process of making contact with me tacitly implies your agreement to the collection of the data that you will provide to me subsequently, for a maximum period of five years and regardless of the means of this process.
You can oppose it at any time. In this case, I may not be able to fully respond to some of your requests, depending on their nature, if essential information were to be missing.
Your rightsIn accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, and the General Data Protection Regulation of May 25, 2018, please note that:
- you have the right to access, rectify, oppose and delete your personal data at any time
- to exercise this right, you just have to contact me
- any request concerning your rights must be accompanied by a valid proof of identity for security reasons
- the time limit for responding to your request may not exceed 1 month from its receipt
- the processing time for your request may not exceed 2 months from its receipt
- unless you object, the data collected concerning you will be kept and archived in my files for a period of five years, to allow you to have access at any time to useful information
- in the case of making contact via the site, the content of your message will be kept for a period of five years, in order to keep the reason for your request and to be able to refer to it if necessary
- depending on the reason, I may contact you later by email or telephone for information in the event of a promotional offer or commercial operation related to the subject of your request.